(Last Update date: 1st March, 2023)
1. Copyright statement
The following Copyright Statement applies to all information and data on VCAD:
- VCAD is not an archive of original Artworks. VCAD only archives information and data of Artworks which are provided/contributed by our Partners, i.e. individuals, artists, groups, and organizations working in the field of culture and art collectively referred to as Content Contributing Partners (hereinafter referred to as Partners) who have full ownership, and other related rights, as well as are responsible for copyright for the mentioned information and data.
- When providing / contributing information and data to VCAD, Partners also grants VCAD the right to use the information and data to save, publish and use on the following platforms:
- All information and data on VCAD are not considered a part of any artworks in the complete definition of this concept.
- Information and data about Artworks published on VCAD if not otherwise stated in each specific case, are copyrighted by the artist who directly provides information and data of such Artwork.
- ViAA does not hold any rights to the information and data contributed by Partners other than being allowed to use and share them for non-profit purposes.
- All information and data published on VCAD are subject to Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) one of public copyright licenses by Creative Commons which is described at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
Icons attached to or associated with information and data subjected to CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 are shown here: or
- Individuals and organizations who use, share information and data published on VCAD (hereinafter referred to as User) in any form, must give appropriate credit, provide link to the sources from VCAD.
- Users may not distribute the modified (remixed, transformed, or built upon) the information and data published on VCAD in any form.
- VCAD does not grant the right to any User to use any information and data published on VCAD directly or indirectly for commercial purposes without prior agreement with VCAD and its Partners.
For any questions, inquiries about the Usage or claims of copyright of information and data published on VCAD, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org